Monday, December 24, 2012

Review! Tarte MultiplEYE Lash Enhancing Primer



The Tarte website has this to say about their MultiplEYE Lash Enhancing Primer:

An eyelash primer infused with high-performance natural™ ingredients to increase the appearance of lash volume and increase the appearance of lash length as it preps and primes your lashes—making it the ultimate base for bombshell lashes. The precision bristles of the cone shaped brush separate and evenly coat every last lash to deliver conditioning nutrients that stimulate lashes from root to tip.

Product Performance: This primer combines natural plant waxes and film formers to extend and increase the appearance of lash volume, while our clinically-proven HydroPlant™ peptide, a soy-amino super protein, helps improve the appearance of lash length and growth. To achieve maximum volume, use as a part of the multiplEYE™ 3-step regimen for naturally enhanced lashes without the prescription or the harmful side effects. 

Powered By: HydroPlant™ peptide: a naturally derived, proprietary blend proven to increase lash volume while increasing health and appearance of length

Overall, I feel like this product basically takes the place of the first coat of mascara.  If I rubbed my eyelash, the mascara still flaked off.  It certainly did a good job of coating my lashes, and it did make them appear thicker.  I don't have much experience with lash primers, so I don't have anything to compare it to, but this did a good job of lengthening and thickening my lashes, so eyelash primer is definitely something I would like to play around with more.

Before:
One coat of lash primer:

As an aside, I like the look of the white... I wonder if there is a white mascara out there to make "Winter Wonderland" looks?

Anyway, after!:


What do you think?  Do you like eyelash primers?  Are there any you would recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment