Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Lip Swatch! - Wet n Wild Megalast Matte Lipstick - 915B - Spiked with Rum

I swatched out 13 more Wet n Wild Megalast Lipsticks here.   Today is 915B - Spiked with Rum!


Spiked with Rum is a purple-mauve with a touch of brown.  Its color sticker looks like it will be a nude pink, but it's not.  It's actually nothing like its sticker.  This is an easy color for me to wear, and it matches one of my lip tones, so it is a "my lips but better" shade for me.  I like to top it with a red or berry lipgloss to pull it further away from brown.

First, bare lips.  I prepped them with a thin application of Lansinoh.


Now, a thin layer, applied from the tube, in a single swipe.  I left half of my lips bare for comparison.

Now for what I would call full strength.  I applied directly from the tube.  This color does not intensify much with a second coat.

Next is full lip.  I applied directly from the tube to the bare side, and I put on about 2 coats.   

Overall, this is a nice color.  It's not very exciting, but it is easy to toss in my bag and grab without having to worry about it matching whatever look I have going on that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment