Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Review! Yes To Grapefruit Brightening Facial Towelettes

I use facial wipes in the mornings, right before I put on my makeup.

I ran out of the ones I had, so when I was in Wal-Mart I picked up a package of Yes To Grapefruit Brightening Facial Towelettes.  I love my citrus moisturizer, so any cosmetic that has that citrus appeals to me.
There are 25 wipes in the package.  They are supposed to exfoliate and brighten the skin.  I didn't use them long enough to find out.
After I wipe off my face, I apply my moisturizer-primer-foundation mixture.  When using these wipes, I found that the mixture -which has never given me problems before- rolled up on my skin.  The mixture could not soak into my skin, and would roll up... kind of like how white school glue rolls up if you rub it between your fingers?  It was quite strange, and the only thing I was doing differently was using these wipes.  It seemed like the wipes were leaving behind a residue that was blocking the absorption of the mixture.  Before I used the wipes, I did not have this issue, and when I stopped using them I did not have this issue.

A cleanser is usually not useful to me if I cannot moisturize afterwards, so this product is a miss for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment