Friday, June 7, 2013

Review! Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara

Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara is definitely making it to the final rounds of my mascara selection tests.  It has a large spoolie wand, which I love.  It goes on smoothly without any clumps or sticking together, and adding a second or third coat isn't very fiddley, so I can get a very dramatic look quite easily.  In my photos here, there is only one coat.  It does seem to add length with additional (more than one) coats, and it also builds volume (which I expect from any mascara).  I really like how I can put on one coat for running errands on the weekend, two coats for workdays, and three or more coats for social occasions.  I love it when one product can easily get me through several functions.  This mascara is not waterproof, which I love because it washes of easily without pulling out any of my eyelashes.  I did not experience any running or smudging, unless I started rubbing at my eyes (which I do not usually do).

To note, my eyelashes are naturally very light, with blond (almost clear) tips.  Adding any mascara changes their look dramatically.


Before and After:




















Before and After:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment